Shopping at A+ should be a quick and easy process, but we understand that some questions may arise during and after a purchase. Here we have gathered all the information you need. If you do not find what you are looking for, please contact customer service.
Right of withdrawal and returns
According to the Distance Shopping Act, you always have a 14-day right of return. For an approved return, you must hand in your package to the post office within 14 days of picking up your package. If you wish to make a return, please follow these steps:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a return slip via e-mail and information about the return address to return the package to.
- Print the return slip and fill it in. Uncompleted return slips sent in the package are not accepted.
- Pack the item in the box that the product came with. When returning, the product must be in new condition and in the original packaging (original packaging with original labels on).
- Place the return label in the box.
- Then send the package back to us. You as the customer pay the return shipping.
- When we have received your item, we will make a return payment to you as soon as possible. Please note that they can take up to 1-4 weeks.
- We always send you an email when the return is made. Please note that it may take 5-10 working days before you see the money in your account.
If you wish to exchange an item, please return the item and place a new order. Please let us know about this on your new order so we can give you free shipping afterwards.
Cancel or change orders
If you want to change your order, you must quickly contact email@example.com and let us know so we can see what we can do for your specific order. If your order has already been processed, we cannot make any changes or cancel your order. But email us about your wish and we'll try to help you!